science vs. romance: Rick Webb & William Gibson on "Is Social Media Good for NYC" (or, anywhere, I guess).
I think if I went under hypnosis, my first memory would be an article about how television was ruining my life. And then Atari. Actually, between those, I’m fairly sure that choose your own adventure books were…
I feel the same calling as Rick to make this argument whenever the alternative is presented. There are so many technophobes out there to respond to. Until there are more technophiles to balance them out, I’ll cheer on Rick every time he has to repeat this argument. And a well-said argument it is!
12 Notes/ Hide
- secondverse likes this
- samantham reblogged this from bustr and added:
- bustr reblogged this from sciencevsromance and added:
- moth likes this
- sciencevsromance reblogged this from rickwebb
- sciencevsromance likes this
- fromsandalstosuits reblogged this from rickwebb
- benjaminpalmer said: hey remember one time when you were in allston and you were like ‘we can’t leave I’m waiting for a call’ and I was like hey lets go get cellphones and you were like yeahhhhhhhh.
- rickwebb posted this